Saturday, January 14, 2012

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Our little man is 3 1/2 months old. It's so much fun watching him grow & develop. I actually saw a video on FB of some friends (Sharlene & Tonga Tukumoeatu) playing with their cute son. Tonga would make a sound and his son would mimic what he was doing. I thought it was so adorable that I tried to do the same with Leone. For weeks I kept trying to get him to copy me and for weeks I could see his little mind going to work trying to figure out how to do it. Finally, two days ago, he did it! Now that's all he ever does when he talks and plays with us.



2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww cuuute..
    Baby William does the same to Davis... Except they imitate screaming at each other .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i did that with leone one time n he kept doing it back. soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete